Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Wonderful Wednesday

Welcome to another Wonderful Wednesday challenge and the first one for MAY!!  And as always....it's ANYTHING GOES!!



For my card today, I used the gorgeous new Bloomin' Wonderful set. I stamped her on X-Press It blending card and then colored her with Copics. She was layered with Robin's Egg from Bazzill, orange Fizz, Bubblegum, and Smooth White all from MFT.  For my embellishments, I used Bubblegum grosgrain and buttons,  and Orange Fizz and Sweet Tooth buttons from MFT, hemp cord, a spiral clip, and brads.  My paper is from the MME Everyday Flair paper pad.

Your submission must use at least one Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp but can be any theme, any style, any design and it can be a card, a scrapbook page, an altered item....you name it!!  It must be a NEW creation and you can enter on this post until May 13th!! What do you think.....wanna WIN??  Let's see your krafty stuff!! 

**Please note that you are more than welcome to combine this Wonderful Wednesday Share to Win challenge with other challenges, BUT not our regular weekly challenges.  This must be a new and different creation than anything you create for our Saturday challenges. 

Be sure to check out this week's Wonderful Wednesday inspiration to get you kraftin', thanks to our fabulous Krafty Girls and Guests!!  Then....let's see YOUR kreations!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey honey, this is darling! I love the placement of the buttons and your bow, wow!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!