Hey Everyone! Hope you are all having a fabulous, or have had, when you read this. It's Thursday, so it's time for another iSpy sketch challenge!! I am loving this week's sketch! This week's sketch at iSpy Sketches is from Debbie Olson (debbiedesigns @ SCS) and is based on this card.
Here's how to play:
Create a paper crafting project (card, scrap book page or 3D item), based on the sketch provided.
- Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code ISSC10), and link it here with the inlinkz widget below. Please provide a direct link to your post - not the generic link to your blog.
- A new challenge will be posted every Friday at 12:01 AM EST, and you have until noon on Wednesday EST to submit your entry.
- You may enter as many times as you like, but please provide a newly designed project with a new link for each additional project.
- We will choose the top 2 creations to be featured in our "Top 2 Thursday" post where we will announce who we have picked :) The winners will receive their very own iSpy Sketches blog badge!
- Don't forget that you may combine our challenges with others and use supplies from any company that you wish :)
- Have fun and we look forward to "spying" your creations!
For my card, I used the new Ruh-roh set from There She Goes! I am in LOVE with this CUTE little puppy and all the messes he makes!! My card is also for this week's There She Goes challenge, to use metal embellishments(check out the details, here)!! I colored my images with Copics on X-Press It Blending Card. I used Echo Park's A Boy's Life paper. My card stock colors are Summer Sun, Night of Navy(both SU), and Wild Cherry(MFT). The white Twill Ribbon I was using, along with the Maraschino Twine is all from the Ribbon Carousel. For my scallops, I used the Scalloped Scallop Die-namics.
Well, that is it for me for now!! Be sure to enter either the
or the There SheGoes challenge.
Have a happy and wonderful day!