Before I get to my project, here is the info about our super cute new line of stamps!!
- à la modes will be available only in rubber
- Each set is produced in the USA using the highest quality rubber, with the deepest etch possible.
- Each image and sentiment is backed on cling foam and scroll cut, making it ready for stamping right out of the bag!
- Packaged in a clear hang bag, we've also provided the ideal storage solution by including a thick laminated header card in each set that can be used to store the stamp set, in its entirety after purchase.
- $10.95 for the 3 x 4" set.
For my card, I decided to use the entire image...since I lovingly chopped off her legs for my peek!!! ;) I used Mercy's sketch from last week for my layout, and some super cute DP from SU called Slumber Party. I am sure it is retired...everything I love is, BOOOOO!!!
For the inside, I used all of the same supplies, but I wanted to show off the awesome sentiment that came with this set!! It is SO TRUE!!
Well, that is enough of my yammering!! Your next stop is Joanne's Blog!! Have fun and I hope you LOVE the new stamps as much as we do!!
stamps: Picture Perfect a la mode
ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
paper: Wild Cherry, Baja Breeze, Gina K. White, MFT Perfect Panel, and Slumber Party DP
accessories: Cuttlebug, Oval Nesties, Copics, SU ribbons, SU buttons, American Crafts brads, and spiral clips