It's time for a new The Cat's Pajama's challenge, and the November TCP Tuesday Challenge is to make one card. Then, with the supplies and papers on your desk, make two more cards.
Here is the set of cards I made using only supplies that were on my desk...I tend to clean between projects, but I did the best with what I had!!
I used the SUPER cute new Peace, Joy, & Penguins stamp set.
My cardstock colors are Bubblegum, Berrylicious, Gumpdrop Green, Smooth White, and Electric Red. I paired these with the Merry Little Christmas paper pad from MME.
For embellishments, I used Bubblegum, Gumdrop Green, and Berrylicious buttons from MFT. My twine is hemp cord from MFT, and some red twine. I also used silver brads from Michael's, and spiral clips from Creative Express. Either Berrylicious or Bubblegum ribbon was used on my card's as well. It's a good thing I get out all the matching colors before I start making a card, that gave me lots of embellishment options.
Hop on over to the TCP Blog for all the details about this month's challenge. I know you'll have fun with it AND you'll have a chance at a fabby prize!
So, here's the scoop.
- The First Tuesday of the Month Alma will post a challenge on her blog. The challenge will also be posted on our Splitcoaststampers forum and on our Facebook page
- If you want to play along you just upload your design on Alma's blog using the InLinkz button. (The challenge button will be posted on the right hand column of this blog so you don't have to search around)
- The Challenge will be a month-long challenge and you can play as many times as you like during that month.
- Cards and projects must have at least one Cat's Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die in the project.
- On the First Monday of the Month a winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and crowned Swanky Stamper.
- The Swanky Stamper will not only be acknowledged as the Swankiest Stamper for that month, but will also receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND... They'll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig AND as snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The winner will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and Alma's Blog
. Well, that is it for me for now!! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!