Saturday, May 17, 2014

A Girly Sketch Challenge

My card today is for two different challenges....the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps challenge, and this week's Crazy 4 Challenges' challenge

Our challenge over at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps is called GIRLY GIRL!! So create a card, scrapbook page or altered item with a Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamp that is perfect for a girl!! Use fun and pretty patterned papers, embellishments, glitter etc.! Pull out those fabby stamps and play along! Have some krafty fun and join us this week!!  Most of my cards are super girly, so this one was easy peasy!!

The challenge at Crazy 4 Challenges is a sketch, so it was really easy to tie these together.



For my card, I used the super cute Goldilocks image from Once Upon a Time 3. She was stamped and colored with Copics on X-Press It blending card, and then cut out with my Oval Stax Die-namics. I paired her with some Simpls Stories Vintage Bliss paper, and used her with Blu Raspberry, Banana Split, and Bubblegum paper. My buttons and cardstock are from MFT, and I also used brads and a spiral clip. 

Well, that is it for me for now! Be sure to check out the Kraftin' Kimmie Blog to see all the other Krafty Girls creations!!

2 comments:

  1. Love the buttons you added ... Great take on the sketch.
    Cheers, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card in your signature style...love the buttons

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!