Hey Everyone!! Boy does My Favorite Things have a surprise for you today!! Kim wasn't quite done celebrating our birthday, so she has decided to go ahead and release our NEW line of stamps!! This line is special, for so many reasons, but here are the highlights!!
- à la modes will be available only in rubber
- Each set is produced in the USA using the highest quality rubber, with the deepest etch possible.
- Each image and sentiment is backed on cling foam and scroll cut, making it ready for stamping right out of the bag!
- Packaged in a clear hang bag, we've also provided the ideal storage solution by including a thick laminated header card in each set that can be used to store the stamp set, in its entirety after purchase.
- $10.95 for the 3 x 4" set.
For my card, I used the new à la mode Picture Perfect set, along with a previous Sketch For You To Try. I am not sure how I feel about this card, but that image is so cute, how can you not love her??
Well, that is it for me for now!!! Check out Kim’s blog any time after 11AM EST to get the list of which Design Team members are also featuring these sets on their blogs today.
stamps: Picture Perfect
ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
paper: Rose Red, Bashful Blue, So Saffron, Gina K. White, SU DP, MFT Perfect Panel
accessories: brads, spiral clips, SU ribbons, Copics, SU punches