Tuesday, May 13, 2014

TCP Tuesday Challenge-Anything Goes

It's been quite too long since I played along with my teammates at The Cat's Pajamas....this move has really beat me up!! New town, new store, new apartment....everything is so new, but I am slowly getting back to normal, I think. The unfortunate side effect of moving has been increased headaches, so to a neurologist I go! Hopefully they can find some answers. 

This week's TCP challenge is anything goes, so literally ANYTHING you make using TCP stamps will work for this challenge...and you should play along. Not because I said so, but because you can win stuff...$10 cat cash to be exact, and who doesn't like free stamps and dies? That's what I thought, now get to stamping!


For my card today, I paired the SUPER cute Flying By set with some fun Echo Park Boy's Life paper. I stamped him on X-Press It blending card, and then colored my image with Copics. My clouds were stamped then cut out. I used a Steel Grey button and some Hemp cord from MFT to attach my sentiment flags. For my background, I used more of the yummy Echo Park paper and the Fishtail Flags Stax Die-namics. To finish my card off, I added some brads to the corners. The cardstock colors I used were Steel Grey, Sour Apple, Orange Fizz, and Smooth White from MFT.

I also used the current Deconstructed Sketch challenge!!


Well, that is it for me for now! Here are some rules you need to know!

Here are the Details on how you can join in on the fun:
  1. Every other Tuesday a new challenge will be posted here on this blog as well as on our Splitcoaststampers forum and our Facebook page.
  2. If you want to play along you just upload your design using the InLinkz button below*. If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers use keyword TCPTUES266. Only the entries uploaded to the Inlinkz button will be considered for Swanky Stamper at the end of the month.
  3. You must have your project posted by the Monday, 12 midnight EDT before the next challenge to be eligible to win the Cat Cash.
  4. Cards and projects are not required to use of a Cat’s Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die.
  5. On the following TCP Tuesday, the winner will be chosen at random from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $10 or $15 if a TCP product is used.
  6. At the end of the month, The Swanky Stamper will be selected from all the weekly entries. The Swanky Stamper will receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND… They’ll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig and a snazzy badge to display on their blog.
  7. The Swanky Stamper will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and this Blog.


1 comment:

  1. Look at that great paper you used with him, perfection!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!