Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Ruh-roh Blog Hop Challenge!

Hey there There She Goes fans, and welcome to this month's Blog Hop Challenges!! We have three new sets being released this month, and I am SURE you are going to LOVE THEM!! Today is day one, so let's get started!!


We know you love them, and we love them too, but this month’s Ruh-Roh set, is slowly becoming one of my FAVORITES! Torico has illustrated the most ADORABLE mini set, and for all you dog lovers out there, yep, there’s a puppy in this one, and he is up to no good!! With several stamps to create a scene, and 5 adorable sentiments, this set is a must have for anyone who has EVER had to say they or sorry…..and I doubt that excludes ANYONE!!!


Ruh-roh is a 3x4 set that includes a total of 9 stamps and will sell for $7.00.

Would you like to win the new Ruh-roh stamp set? Here is what you need to do- visit the Trendsetter’s blogs that are participating in each of the blog hop challenges below and comment on their creations as you go. One of the Trendsetter’s blogs (from each hop day) will be randomly chosen as the ‘it’ blog and a winner will be picked using a random number generator from the comments left on that Trendsetter’s Blog Hop Challenge post.

You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning new stamps! The Blog Hop Challenges will be open until 5 PM Eastern Time Saturday, March 31st with the winner being announced during the release party chat.



For my card tonight, I stamped my scene on X-Press It Blending card, and then colored it with my Copics. I cut the image out with the Oval Stax Die-namics from My Favorite Things, and my layer is the Oval Open Scalloped Doily Die-namics in Wild Cherry, also from My Favorite Things. My paper is from the Cosmo Cricket Baby Jane line, and besides the Wild Cherry,I paired it with Lemon Drop(MFT) and Aqua Mist(PTI) cardstock. My brads are from Michael's, and my Satin Edged Red Grosgrain Ribbon, and  Lemon Drop Twine, both came from the Ribbon Carousel. I followed the Sweet Stop Sketch challenge, as well.

Well, that is it for me for now!!Thanks for stopping by, and Happy Hopping!




66 comments:

  1. This is just darling, love the spotted dog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, my gosh....cute as cute can be!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just love her expression? Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that spotty dog - gorgeous care Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the "extras" on this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card! I love all the layers and detail!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so beautiful and wonderful colors and layout! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! That puppy is a little rascle! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAAY! MORE TSG PUPPIES! WOO HOO!! I love how you colored this adorable little guy like he got into the pain Jessie, hee hee hee. And I have always loved red & yellow together too!
    ~Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, great card! So many pretty layers.. would be such a great gift all itself!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute! Love the sunshiny colors and that you gave the dog spots. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love this! your coloring is flawless and the bright happy colors are so catching. i love both of their expressions too. awesome set!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card!! I love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow! Spots!! You have knocked this one right out of the park with your adorable spotted doggie. Oh my!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an adorable card! Your coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awww! She can't stay angry with him for long though!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You've spotted the dog! What a nice idea! Love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the bright red throughout the card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very cute card, love the layering. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love all the layers and different papers you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  21. how could you be mad at that sweet pup? your card is so cute! *denise*

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love his spots and dirty paws! So funny! Love how you attached the sentiment, too, Meatball!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This card is so cute! Don't you just love that puppy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. eeeeek, soooo cute, Polo is excited about it too!

    ReplyDelete
  25. cutey card, lovely stamp, beautiful color, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I like the papers and colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I like the bright colors you chose. They look spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  28. so cute! love the layout and bright colors

    ReplyDelete
  29. that little dog just keeps getting cuter.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love the red all over this card Jessie and I like how you added the sentiment on the twine. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Colors and layers are awesome! Thanks for making me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  32. so stinkin' cute! LOVE it! can't wait for this one!

    ReplyDelete
  33. How cute is that spotted puppy? I love the unfinished sentiment, too/ Lovely layering on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love this color combo you used!! Your card is awesome, Jessie!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love your color combo and the sentiment really draws attention to the little girls scowl and the sweating puppy. Cute cute card TFS Ann Lind

    ReplyDelete
  36. Very cute and great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  37. What fabulous strong bold colors. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. You never cease to amaze me with your cards. That color scheme is amazing. As always, I LOVE the holes for the border. It really adds dimension. ;)

    HUGS!
    ~Lissa
    http://www.scrappynites.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Cute dog, great papers and colours, wonderful colouring, fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Adorable card! Love the layers.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Great card! This is such a beautiful stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Oh my goodness...this is so stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Lovely card! The stamp set is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Awesome card, I love the red and yellow together and all the depth to your card, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Terrific colour choices for this adorable image.

    ReplyDelete
  46. OHHH! Your paper piercing is just FABULOUS! LOVE everything you make!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Great card, love the red and yellow colors.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Just loooove everything about this card. It's amazing

    ReplyDelete
  49. These colors and papers are so pretty! And this stamp set is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Fabulous coloring on this adorable image...love the bright colors and the way you attached the sentiment! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sweet Stop this week, Jessie!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Darling card Jessie. Such a sweet image and fabulous coloring. The paper-piercing looks great and the tag with the twine is really pretty. Thank you for palying along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

    ReplyDelete
  52. Oh my Word is this ever CA-UTE!! 8-) Love your Darling spotted pup and the Fun sentiment tag too! Just to Dang Adorable! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  53. AWE i love the spots you gave him. super cute card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  54. I just love the bright colors you used and all the layers! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!