Tuesday, March 27, 2012

RCC46 Anything Goes...Oh Baby

***If you are here for my Creative Chat post for My Favorite Things, be sure to scroll down to the next post!!***


Hey everyone, and welcome to this week's Ribbon Carousel challenge!! This week's challenge is ANYTHING GOES, so you have NO reason NOT to enter!! 

I know I said it not TWO days ago, but I am in LOVE with this month's Key Ingredients Kit from Taylored Expressions...the papers in this month's kit are SO YUMMY!! Before we get to my card, have you heard about the Key Ingredients monthly challenge? This month's challenge is to "Spring Into Organization"!! Super fun, right??!! Want to play along? All the information you will need is right here,  and you can pick up an AWESOME blog badge, here!! 



I needed a baby card, and I have been in LOVE with Moka Jenn since I first saw her!! My co-worker is pregnant, and has the same hair, and build as her, and it is just ADORABLE! I'd rub her belly every day if I didn't think it would freak her out, LOL!! I stamped Jenn on Buttercream, and colored her with my Copics. I paper pieced her outfit with the Echo Park This&That paper from the kit, and then layered her with Quartz, Lizard, and Chocolate paper all from the kit. My sentiment was punched out with Oval punches, and my brads and ribbon were also included in the kit. I used this week's Mojo Monday sketch, as well. My  Chocolate Twinery twine, which is one of my FAVORITE things, is from the Ribbon Carousel. So YUMMY!! 


Well, that is it for me for now!! Be sure to check out the Ribbon Carousel Blog to see what my fellow, and MEGA TALENTED design team members have done!

2 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous card!! Lovely colouring and her dress looks so sweet. I'm sure your co-worker will Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY! I just love love love this card! LOVE that paper and that ribbon matches perfectly! LOOOOOOVE your coloring too! YOU ROCK:)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!