Friday, March 16, 2012

ISSC07 Here's To You

Hey everyone, and welcome to this week's I Spy Sketch ChallengeThis week we are featuring this beauty of a card by the talented Holly McMillan (Toy at SCS) that was posted in her SCS Gallery on January 21th, 2012. Holly is one of my FAVORITE stampers, and a LONG time teammate and friend, so I was THRILLED to see her being featured this week.



For my card tonight,I stamped my a la mode-Cheers girl on X-Press It blending card, and then colored it with my Copics. I paper pieced just the dress with some MME Happy Go Lucky paper, and then added some Diamond Glaze to my glass to make it shiny. My image was cut out with the new Oval Stax Die-namics from My Favorite Things. I paired it with the Oval Decorative Doily Die-namics, cut out of Black Licorice. My border is the Faux Crochet Border Die-namics, and I used the new Photo Corners Die-namics, as well. My ribbon is Satin Edged Grosgrain from the Ribbon Carousel, and I used Michael's brads.


For the inside, I used more of the same supplies. My top sentiment is from the Clearly Sentimental about Birthday's set, and my Happy Birthday came from the Birthday Girl a la mode.

Here are the Die-namics I used:






Well, that is it for me for now!! Thanks for stopping by, and be sure to check out my fellow teammates and see what they have created for us!!

4 comments:

  1. Well, isn't that pretty! Love the way you scalloped the "corner thingy" in the sketch! Outstanding inside and out, Donkey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well this is so cute, love the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great congrats card! Love the big ole champagne glass!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one off my most FAV ala modes!!! Love the colors...she's fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!