Sunday, March 18, 2012

Crazy 4 Green!

So, the story of my life right now is that I am day behind....and since it's my story, I must stick to it, right? Right. Basically, I am late, but I am here, so I am giving myself an E for Effort!! I should have posted this last  night, because that's when the Crazy 4 Challenges, challenge, went live, but I decided to have a girl's night out, instead....I would say I regret it, but I TOTALLY don't!! Better late than never, right?? 



So, by now you have figured out that my card is for this week's Crazy 4 Challenges, challenge, which was to make a card with some green on it for St.Paddy's Day, but it didn't have to be a St.Patrick's Day card. Stampotique is our sponsor this week, and I chose this SUPER cute Hug Monster stamp...which wasn't really St. Paddy's Day at ALL, so I went with green! My colors are Celery(SU), Orange Fizz, and Berrylicious(MFT). I stamped my monster on X-Press It blending card, and then colored him with my Copics. The sentiment I used is also from Stampotique, Give Self a Hug. My paper is from the MME On The Bright Side 2 pad, and I used Michael's brads. My ribbons are Orange Net, and Honeydew and Caribbean Twine, all from the Ribbon Carousel. My sketch is this month's Sketch For You To Try.

Well, that is it for me for now! Be sure to blurf around and see what my teammates have created for you to see!!





5 comments:

  1. hugs back to ya ;) ... lots of green on here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG....this is so dang adorable...worth the wait.....don't sweat the small stuff, Jess.....no rulz, no stress with the C4C

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I adore these colors and all the layers on this card. Great job with the monster and hope you had a blast with your girlfriends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh boy, do I love this one!!! So super cute- this would put a smile on anyones face!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!