Monday, June 20, 2011

à la modes-I've Met My Match

Hey everyone, and Happy Monday!! Today, we are introducing this month's first new à la modes set, I've Met My Match. I just LOVE this line of stamps, I truly do!! If you aren't familiar with the à la modes line, here are some details:
-the à la modes are drawn by Amanda Baird
-they are now available as clear stamps, so MFT is not able to bring them to you for $9 a set!

For my card tonight, I started by stamping my girl on an X-Press It Blending Card. I then colored her with my Copics, and layered her with some Hot Fudge, Sour Apple, and Snow Cone card stock. My brown ribbon is from SU, and the Maraschino Twine. I also used a Creative Express spiral clip, and some Michael's brads. My DP is from the MME Lime Twist Fly a Kite pack.

Well, that is it for me for now!! Be sure to check out Kim's blog for a full list of designers participating in today's peeks!!

17 comments:

  1. So cute, Spanky! The twine is fabuloso!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessie, look at you working with that twine...love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so adorable, love the card design with this cute new image

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute, Jessie, just like you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool image! I like her pieced dress. I also like the three rectangle panels on your card design! Is it okay if I use your sketch? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jessie, this is so cute! LOVE that fun paper pieced tennis outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this, Jessie! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So bright and cheery! Great card Jessie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun layout, Jessie! Love the twine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is adorable!!! You really ROCK the paper piercing, Jess -- Love it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. BEAUTIFUL Jess! GORGEOUS coloring and I LOVE the papers and layout!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!