Saturday, June 18, 2011

Crazy 4 Challenges- Twine

Hey everyone, and Happy Saturday! It is time for another Crazy 4 Challenges, challenge and being the third week of the month, it is time for our sponsored challenge. This week, our sponsor is Lil' Inker Designs, who is offering you a set of your choice for this week's prize.

This weeks challenge is an easy one!! All you have to do is add twine, floss, string, etc... to your card or project!!

If you decide to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project, and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword C4C92. Don't forget to come back here and link it on Mr Linky so that everyone else can see it too.

For my card tonight, I used the Pinwheel Die and Stamps from Lil' Inker. It is SO CUTE and SUPER easy to use!! I cut my pinwheel out of My Mind's Eye Stella& Rose Gertie paper. I paired it with Banana Split, Taken With Teal and Rose Red. I used Michael's brads and MFT ribbon and twine. My sketch is this month's Sketch For You To Try.
Well, that is it for me for now! Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day! Be sure to check out the other Crazies to see what they have been up to!

14 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Spanky! LOVE the different patterns on the pinwheel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ditoo what jackie said ... love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh I love this Jessie! That pinwheel is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that die! Need it! Love the papers you used! Totally fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dee-lish!!! Those papers rock!!! Awesome, Jessie!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am SOOOOOO LOVING this! Been eyeing that pinwheel die for a while- HOW cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, what awesome colors Jessie! You have a way with designer papers, I tell ya! Your pinwheel design is beautiful. I love it!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jessie... I love your creations so much. I'm a subscriber so I get them in my mailbox although don't always click thru to comment, but just HAD to this time to say how much I love your cute pinwheel card!! I clicked through and actually ordered this set earlier today (you enabler you!) Heehee--- LOVE your cute papers too! THANK YOU for inspiring and hope you have a wonderful Father's Day tomorrow! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh Jessie, this is darling! I absolutely LOVE your pinwheel! What awesome papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OM! What a pretty card Jessie, love the pinwheel....HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  11. sweet and fun.....fab layout as well

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey girl, LOVE your FABULOUS card!~

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loved this so much, I went ahead and ordered two dies and the stamp set, ackkkkkk! Enabler! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just love the alternating paperson your pinwheel! I've been a follower and fan for a long time so to see you create a project with dies and stamps from my line just sends me over the moon! Thanks so much for your support!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!