- à la modes will be available only in rubber
- Each set is produced in the USA using the highest quality rubber, with the deepest etch possible.
- Each image and sentiment is backed on cling foam and scroll cut, making it ready for stamping right out of the bag!
- Packaged in a clear hang bag, we've also provided the ideal storage solution by including a thick laminated header card in each set that can be used to store the stamp set, in its entirety after purchase.
- $10.95 for the 3 x 4" set.
For my card, I started by stamping my image on an X-Press it Blending card, and then I colored it with my Copics. I then layered her with Red Hot and Black Licorice. My DP is from the Cosmo Cricket, For the Record Collection. I cut the black out with my High Tea Doily Die-namic, and the red with my Textile Rectangle Die-namic. My ribbon and twine are both from MFT, and my brads are from American Crafts.
For the inside, I used another sentiment, and more of the same supplies from the front of the card. I wanted to use the REST of what was left after cutting out the Doily, so I used it as a layer.....cool, huh?!
Well, that is it for me for now!! Be sure to check out Kim's blog for a full list of designers participating in today's peeks!!