- à la modes will be available only in rubber
- Each set is produced in the USA using the highest quality rubber, with the deepest etch possible.
- Each image and sentiment is backed on cling foam and scroll cut, making it ready for stamping right out of the bag!
- Packaged in a clear hang bag, we've also provided the ideal storage solution by including a thick laminated header card in each set that can be used to store the stamp set, in its entirety after purchase.
- $10.95 for the 3 x 4" set.
For my card, I started by stamping my image on an X-Press it Blending card, and then I colored it with my Copics. I then layered her with Baja Breeze, More Mustard, and Not Quite Navy. My DP is from the MME Stella Rose Hattie collection. I followed this week's Sweet Stop Sketch, as well. My brads are from Michael's, and my spiral clips are from Creative Express. I used the very last...sniff sniff, of my Baja Breeze ribbon from SU. My stars were made using the Stacking Stars Die-namics, and I used the new Open Zig Zag Border Die-namics, as well.
For the inside, I used another sentiment, and more of the same supplies from the front of the card. I really like finishing the inside!!! Makes it so much easier when I am ready to mail it!!
Well, that is it for me for now!! Be sure to check out Kim's blog for a full list of designers participating in today's peeks!!