- à la modes will be available only in rubber
- Each set is produced in the USA using the highest quality rubber, with the deepest etch possible.
- Each image and sentiment is backed on cling foam and scroll cut, making it ready for stamping right out of the bag!
- Packaged in a clear hang bag, we've also provided the ideal storage solution by including a thick laminated header card in each set that can be used to store the stamp set, in its entirety after purchase.
- $10.95 for the 3 x 4" set.
For my card today, I started with the super cute chick from this new set, Wishing You Luck. I colored her with Copics, and then layered her with Baja Breeze, Pacific Point, and Kiwi Kiss. My DP is from the SU Muirfield pack, and my ribbons are from SU, as well. I used an SU punch for my sentiment, and two SU buttons. My DP layer on my layered buttons is actually the Button Trio Die-namics largest button. My brads are from MFT, except the largest one, which is from Michael's. I followed this past week's Mojo Monday sketch, as well.
For the inside, I used the Layered Label Die-namics, pictured above. I love that it all fits together so nicely!! The sentiment is another one from this super cute set!
Well, that is it for me for now!! Be sure to check out Kim's blog for a full list of designers participating in today's peeks!!