Saturday, February 12, 2011

Crazy 4 Challenges- Hearts

Hey everyone, and happy Saturday!! Since it is Saturday, it is time for another Crazy 4 Challenges challenge...which I am running VERY late on!! After work yesterday, I layed down to take a nap. I didn't feel like getting up when I woke up the first time, so I layed there...next thing I know, it's Saturday....14 hours in bed. WOW.

Angela Wood has given us all another fun challenge this week. HEARTS! Now with Valentine's Day on two days away this is a perfect opportunity to get those last minute Valentine cards made. Of course hearts aren't just for Valentines, so you don't have to restrict yourself to those. All you need to do is use hearts somewhere on your creations.

If you would like to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project, and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword C4C74. Don't forget to come back here and link it on Mr Linky so that everyone else can see it too.

For my card today, I used the Buckets of Love set from There She Goes, I just love it! I paired it with some paper that I completely forgot I had, and I honestly have no idea how long I've had it...but it is Cosmo Cricket Chemistry. The colors are so bold and pretty! I paired it with Summer Sunrise from PTI, and Ruby Red and Cameo Coral from SU. My ribbon is from MFT(white), and PTI(yellow). I used Michael's brads, and a spiral clip from Creative Express.
Well, that is it for me for now...thanks for stopping by and I am SO SORRY I was late!! Be sure to check out the other Crazies to see what they have for you!!

19 comments:

  1. Seems like you needed the rest - glad you could get it!!! This card is just beautiful!! Love the bright sunny colors you used, and that bucket of hearts is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Such a yummy card with yummy colors! I love the image. . .it goes so nicely with the sentiment. Great choice of dp too!! Beautiful job, Jessie!!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love the papers you used! hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you slept that long you needed it. Love your card

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS colors here, Jess!!!! This is fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card! Your color combination is striking!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh sooo pretty Jessie, love the colors and all the hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so funny Jessie! I hope you are feeling better! Your card is just darling! Love the image and your papers are just perfect for Spring which should be here very soon {I hope}!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How your feeling better girl, love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your cards, every one of them! That is the reason I gave you a blog award: http://crazycrafterblog.blogspot.com/2011/01/blog-reward.html

    X Stefanie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this card. Love the colors, the layout, the image, your coloring...GREAT card.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Wow Wowwwww! These colors are so bright and eye catching!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is darling, Jessie! LOVE the brightness, and that image is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous and so happy Jessie! Love this card too! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!