- à la modes will be available only in rubber
- Each set is produced in the USA using the highest quality rubber, with the deepest etch possible.
- Each image and sentiment is backed on cling foam and scroll cut, making it ready for stamping right out of the bag!
- Packaged in a clear hang bag, we've also provided the ideal storage solution by including a thick laminated header card in each set that can be used to store the stamp set, in its entirety after purchase.
- $10.95 for the 3 x 4" set.
For my card today, I broke out another old Basic Grey paper pad, Bittersweet. I paired it with Hot Fudge, Rose Red, and Pretty in Pink cardstock. My white is from Gina K., and my image was stamped on an MFT Perfect Panel then colored with Copics. Her dress was paper pieced. My ribbons on the spiral clip are from SU, and my white is from Michael's. I followed this past week's Sweet Sunday sketch, except I flipped it!
For the inside, I used the Hearts a Plenty Die-namics to make my layered hearts. I also used more of the Bittersweet paper, and one of the sentiments from this FABU set!!
Well, that is it for me for now!! Thanks for stopping by and have an AMAZING day!! Be sure to hop on over to KIM'S BLOG to see a list of other designers who have peeks for you today!!