- à la modes will be available only in rubber
- Each set is produced in the USA using the highest quality rubber, with the deepest etch possible.
- Each image and sentiment is backed on cling foam and scroll cut, making it ready for stamping right out of the bag!
- Packaged in a clear hang bag, we've also provided the ideal storage solution by including a thick laminated header card in each set that can be used to store the stamp set, in its entirety after purchase.
- $10.95 for the 3 x 4" set.
Yep, you heard me...they are the ONLY rubbah stamps offered by MFT, and they are AWESOME!! For my card tonight, I stamped my chick on an MFT Perfect Panel, and then colored her with my Copics. She was then layered with Jelly Bean Green, Pretty in Pink, and some of the solid(yet scratchy) paper from the Basic Grey Sugared pack. My ribbons are from SU(the pink taffeta) and MFT. My brads are from Michael's. I added some Crystal Effects to the glass to make it shiny, but I am LOVING that I figured out a color combo to make it LOOK like she is drinking some champagne.....
which makes the inside sentiment make SO MUCH more sense!! Big girl bubbles...I LOVE it!! Also, on the inside, as well as the outside, I used the Decorative Doily Die from our AMAZING Die-namics line for my pretty DP panels. My sentiment was cut out using the Framed Greetings Die-namic.
Well, that is it for me for now!! Thanks for stopping by and have an AMAZING day...it's a snow day around here, bleeeech!! Be sure to hop on over to KIM'S BLOG to see a list of other designers who have peeks for you today!!