Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Winter in The City VIP HOP!!

This month's VIP set from My Favorite Things is so YUMMY!! It is called Winter in the City, and since it is the VIP set....you lucky ladies that get your orders in, will get this set before it is released for good on October 6th. Here is some info on the VIP kit!!

September 21st (at 10 PM EST), the MFT VIP will be released. It is a ONE DAY ONLY product (will be available through September 22nd at 11:59 PM EST), that gives you the opportunity to purchase the WTG set TWO WEEKS early.
VIP kit contents:
Winter in the City VIP $39.85
Winter in the City WTG
Glitter
Let is Snowflake Die-namics die
Pleated Ribbon 4 yards of luxurious, satin pleated ribbon. (2 yards white, 2 yards silver)
Noel sentiments mini set FREE - $9 value (EXCLUSIVE to VIP. Will not be offered again!)


Sounds awesome to me, how about you? Ok, down to business! Tonight's hop started at Kim's Blog, so head on over there to get started!! If you are here now, you should have come from the SUPER talented, Melody's Blog!!

For my card, I decided to use some of the muted colors from the Cosmo Cricket pack, Mitten Weather. I paired it with Pale Plum, Garden Green, and Hot Fudge(MFT). My DP was cut out using the new Bracket Edge Die-namic, and the Snowflake Trio Die-namic, which is being sent out with the package, and released on the 6th!!


I used Michael's brads, and some yummy May Arts ribbon that my girl Julie Lacey sent me FOREVER ago!! The snow, and the trim on her jacket, were done with Liquid Applique...I love the way it looks!!

For the inside, I used more of the same supplies, and the last of the snowflakes from the trio. You are SERIOUSLY going to love them!!
Well, that is it for me for now!! Time to keep hopping!! Next stop, the AMAZING and TALENTED, not to mention SUPER SWEET, JOANNE!!

25 comments:

  1. Love her polka dot jacket Jessie....so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color combination, this is a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look how PRETTY Jess, love that snow!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey this is me walking to work this morning with snow on the sidewalk...no lie! Love the card, not the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooo, I love this, Jessie! Fab colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Simple and lovely! I love your color choices and design :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The muted colors worked great Jessie!!! This card is a STUNNER!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! Love the soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, Jessie, I just LOVE this card!! The colors are so pretty, the effects on the snow and her coat are just plain FUN, and I love that soft ruffled edge ribbon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pink snowflakes?!?!?!?!!? HEAVEN!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pink snowflakes?!?!?!?!!? HEAVEN!

    ReplyDelete
  12. tell Megan snowflakes can be any color you want them to be!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just fabulous Jessie! The details on this card are all fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute, Jessie! Love the bracket piece at the bottom. I keep forgetting I have that...

    ReplyDelete
  15. So pretty Jessie!! I love the way you mixed the brad sizes and that ribbon is TDF!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. so pretty. Love the soft colors and all your perfect stitching. I need those snowflakes . lol!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the colors very pretty card I am going to have to get that set. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous! Love the snow and the snowflake dies are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card, inside and out!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  20. Super super cute card! Love the puffy treatment! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!