Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Miss You Latte - à la modes

Hey everyone, I am back to show you the second of this month's NEWEST à la modes being released on Tuesday, September 21st at 10pmEST!! My Favorite Things has TWO new à la modes being released this month that you are going to LOVE!! The new VIP kit will be released that evening, too, so you don't want to miss out!! If you aren't familiar with our new line of stamps, here are some details!!
  • a la modes will be available only in rubber
  • Each set is produced in the USA using the highest quality rubber, with the deepest etch possible.
  • Each image and sentiment is backed on cling foam and scroll cut, making it ready for stamping right out of the bag!
  • Packaged in a clear hang bag, we've also provided the ideal storage solution by including a thick laminated header card in each set that can be used to store the stamp set, in its entirety after purchase.
  • $10.95 for the 3 x 4" set.

I started by stamping my image from the Miss You a Latte set on an MFT Perfect Panel. I then colored her with my Copics. My sketch is last week's Sketch For You To Try. The DP I used is from the Basic Grey Nook and Pantry line. I paired it with Hot Fudge, Groovy Guava and Tangerine Tango. I made my sentiment panel using SU punches, ribbons are from SU, my spiral clips are from Creative Express, and my brads are from Michael's.

For the inside, I used another sentiment from the set, and I decided to do my DP panels the same way as the front of them card.
Well that is it for me for now!! Be sure to head on over to Kim's blog at 11amEST to see a full list of designers sharing teaser's with you today!! Have fun!!

15 comments:

  1. eek! I LOVE it girl! Those colours are awesome together!Adorable image and going to be a must have for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable, Jessie! Love those coffee colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Jessie! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the fall colors you chose, they look so good! The paper piercing looks wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the peach color - GREAT card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!! Has there ever been a stamp that I NEED more than this one? I think not!! OOOH...I wish it was 10 so I can order her! LOVE this Jess!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good grief Jessie! She's adorable! I love this color combo! Can't wait to get my hands on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, you rocked this one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is rocking! The color combo is simply perfect. Awesome job, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fabulous!! I love the colors and those clips with the ribbon are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So funny as soon as I saw her I thought of Jodi and when I saw her comment jsut now, I LOL'd. Love her, Jess-awesome/perfect colors to use for a latte theme too! Oooh now I want a Pumpkin Spice :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!