Saturday, August 1, 2009

Tonight's The Night!!

I have had the song from the new Target commercials, Tonight's The Night, STUCK in my head for days...grrrr. I hate it when that happens, and more than that, I hate to be the only one it is happening too, so here's hoping it gets stuck in your head too...LOL!! Totally kidding, I REALLY hope it doesn't, for your sake!! Anywho, tonight IS FINALLY the night where we will be releasing the new Paper Pretties stamps!! YAYY!! The party starts at 8pmEST in the Paper Pretties forum, so be there or be square!!

Today, I am SO EXCITED to show you the next Stamp of the Month, Make A Wish! Isn't she a PEACH!! I just love her cute ruffly dress and her little foot popped up!! Of course, I can't remember the last time I DIDN'T like a Sophia...cause it hasn't happened!! She is my FAV little girl!! For my card today, I decided to use Jen's Sketch For You To Try. My circle got a little big, but it is still the sketch, lol! My image was colored with Copics, and the circles cut with Nestabilities and my Cuttlebug. All my embellishments and punches are from SU, except the spiral clip from Joanne's. My CS colors are Regal Rose, Pumpkin Pie, and Chocolate Chip. I used Sweet Always DSP from SU as well.
Well, that is it for me now!! Can't wait for tonight!!

11 comments:

  1. She is just the cutest! Love your card, love the colors/papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YIKES!! This is ADORABLE, Jessie!! Love that DP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How CUTE!! How perfect is that dp for this adorable image?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to cute Jessie!!! I LOVE the pink and orange together for a little girl! And as for that Black Eyed Peas song....my kids have me listen to a radio station that plays it CONSTANTLY!!! I can sympathize with you but it is a really fun song!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything about this card!!
    Of course, you always do a smacking great job on all the cards, but I'm digging the color scheme and the layout of this one, especially! You're great, Jessie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That new Sophia is TDF! SO freakin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SUPER sweet. Your colouring is so lovely! Adorable stamp of the month! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cuuuuutie pie!!!! And yes, now that song IS stuck in my head! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great card - love those colors together and the great great layout!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!