Saturday, August 1, 2009

August One Click Collection Challenge

Hello everyone, hope your weekend is off to a good start!! My pal Susan and I are this month's One Click Collection Challenge hostesses over in the My Favorite Things member forum on SCS. This month's challenge is to use Gingham...so be sure to check out this post to enter and win the entire new release!! For my card I used the super cute Feelin' Fruity set that was just released mid month from MFT. The pears were colored with Copics after being stamped on and MFT Perfect Panel. Except for the spiral clip, all my embellishments are from MFT. The ribbon is part of the Plaid Ribbon Nest, and the button is from the Spring Button Collection. My DP is from the Spring Paper Pack.
Well, that is it for me now!! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!! I will be back with more eye candy later!!

11 comments:

  1. Totally yummy - Jessica!!! Fun colors!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! Such nice colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done Jessie!

    Many Blessings,
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, Jessie! Love the gingham challenge - fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh!!!! I am dyin' over this card. That green is my new favourite colour lately, but you've taken it to a whole new level! Gorgeous just doesn't cut it. I have to, HAVE to have that fruity cutey set now. MERCY! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those colors together! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, another amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely love your color combinations!!!!
    Keep up the good work.
    Bren

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!