Saturday, October 18, 2008

Some Birthday Rak's

Here are some fabulous cards I recieved in the mail for my birthday!! The first one is from Vera Schoeters. Vera and I are on the Great Swaps Girls together. Thanks so much Vera! My next card came from Jessica Diedrich, our newest Prettie Girl. Isn't it AWESOME!! Look at all the bling!! Finally, this last card came from Denise Marzec(peanutbee). Her coloring on here is GORGEOUS!! She also sent this to me to congratulate me on my DH and I's 4th anniversary and my joining the Dirty Dozen. Thanks Denise, you rock!!

6 comments:

  1. All three cards are delightful. From the colors, details, and placement I am amazed! You have some very talented friends Jessie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice rak'S. That was so sweet of them. That cupcake looks edible and delicious! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww you are so welcome, jessie! Hope your bday Rocked!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweet cards! hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!