Saturday, October 18, 2008

Inspiration Challenge

I really should be in bed, but when I saw today's Inspiration Challenge, I knew exactly what I wanted to do, and who I needed to send it to. This card is going out to a friend of mine who recently lost someone very close to her. I really dislike having to make sympathy cards, but they are a part of life, so I am slowly adjusting. This set by There She Goes really helps to make it easy. It is full of beautiful images and peaceful sentiments. I used this pillow as my inspiration, but used Kiwi Kiss instead of olive. I would lie to you and tell you I like Kiwi better, but it was already out, so I used it. Since this card is pretty self explanatory, I will leave the major details out. Thanks for stopping by again, and I am getting ready to pick the winners of my candy and head to bed!! Have a great day!!

7 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous card, Jessie. I'm so sorry for your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a very loving and peaceful card and am sure it will be much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty and very appropriate card, Jessie. I know, I'm with ya..Its so sad to have to make them but I'm sure whoever is gettign this will be very appreciative. Hope you had a wonderful bday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BAM! What a phenomenal take on the inspiration challenge. I love the piercing, striped DP and clean details. Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely sympathy card! I like the image and saying along with the pretty green color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a GREAT card. I love the monochromatic colors. Great job. And yeah for Kiwi Kiss!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Jessie! Very classy and perfect for a sympathy card.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!