Monday, May 12, 2008

MFT Monday Sketch

Hello everyone, I hope you all had a fabulous weekend and are having a wonderful Monday!! Everything for me was fine til about an hour ago, and now I am not so sure I am gonna make it through today without getting sick. Man my head hurts!! I just got a couple of cards finished, and before I head off to bed, I wanted to share it with you. This card was made using the MFT Monday sketch posted on the My Favorite Things member forum on SCS. Cindy Haffner is so super talented and is always coming up with awesome sketches for us all to play with(plus her samples make you drool they are so amazing!!)! My card was made using the newly released Friend's Furever set by MFT. If you haven't got it yet, you should, it is too cute!! When I first saw this set, I thought to myself, I wish this was a girl because I have so many nieces, but then I saw where some of the design team members had simply added a pony tail to the boy and made their own girl-GENIUS!! My DP is from the Nana's Nursery Baby Boy stack and has some of the yummiest paper ever!! This is pretty basic, but the boy was colored with my SU markers and I sponged in the sky and the ground. The hardware is from my SU stylized silver hardware(gosh I hope they put that in the new catalog, and some black, we NEED BLACK!!). I am gonna go lay down for a few minutes and see if I can get the room to quit spinning, wish me luck!! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!
stamps-Friends Furever
ink-Black stazon, Soft Sky, Wild Wasabi
paper-DCWV Nana's Nursery, Soft Sky, Wild Wasabi, and Very Vanilla
tools-SU markers, stylized hardware, silver brads, wasabi ribbon, aquapainter, sponge


7 comments:

  1. Love the sponging and the HPH! I hope we get great new finishes for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute!! Definitely a wonderful card....love that dp...I have the baby girl...gonna have to get the baby boy too now!! LOL Oh yeah.........black hardware would be awesome!!!!

    Go rest and drink plenty of fluids as dehydration makes headaches worse!! And take care of YOU!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another super cute one - love this new set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card! Very cute image and great job with the sketch...I might have to try that one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the cutest image!! Love this card, Jessie!! Great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no - sorry to hear you're getting sick - sooo never fun to deal with. I can't believe you were able to put these amazing cards together and feeling the way you were feeling! You've done great cards with this set...sooo tempting! Thanks for enabling.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card - love that image! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!