Friday, March 4, 2011

Forgotten Stamp Friday-Week 13

Hey everyone, and welcome to this week's Forgotten Stamp Friday challenge! As you are reading this, I am either packing, already on my way, or in Georgia with some of my FAVORITE people!! Mercy Kerin, Jessica Diedrich, and Pam Varnell...I'm so READY to see you!!

If you aren't familiar with the Forgotten Stamp Friday challenge, it's a challenge I pose to myself, and all my friends and readers to make a card or project using a stamp that hasn't been used or has been owned and NOT used for at least six months. You don't have to post ON Friday to play along, so don't worry about that, just have fun, and be sure to leave a link so I can jump around and see what you have been up to!! Don't forget to use the keyword FSF13 when uploading to your online gallery!!


For this week's challenge, I pulled out an old There She Goes set, which is actually on sale right now, BONUS....called Hunny Bunnies. I stamped my bunny on a X-Press It Blending Card, and then colored it with my Copics.. I then layered my image with Pink Lemonade, Crushed Curry, and Blue Raspberry. YUM!! The egg was stamped and colored separately, then cut out and added. My ribbon is from MFT, paper is from Basic Grey, and my spiral clip is from Creative Express.
Well, that is it for me for now. Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you decide to play along!!


5 comments:

  1. wow! I love this card and the colors :) Can't wait for Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my adorable! I love this! you're a rockstar, you know that...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just darling Jessie! Your piercing always knocks my socks off! Wonderfully done! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous Jessie - this is always such a good reminder to give stamps in the stash some love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is sooo cute!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!