Saturday, March 5, 2011

Crazy 4 Challenges-Silke's Sketch

Hey everyone, happy Saturday!!! It is time for another Crazy 4 Challenges, this month's hostess is Silke Ledlow, and today she has a FABULOUS sketch for us to play with!!

If you would like to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project, and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword C4C77. Don't forget to come back here and link it on Mr Linky so that everyone else can see it too.

For my card, I used the new Under The Weather set released by There She Goes.
I am SO happy that Jessica got Melyssa Connolly to illustrate for us...her set is the CUTEST!! I stamped my image on a X-Press It blending card, and then colored it with my Copics. I then layered it with Pink Pirouette, Bermuda Bay, and Orange Fizz. Her coat was paper pieced with some Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday paper. My button is from MFT, as well as my twine. I used two different SU ribbons, Michael's brads, and a creative express spiral clip.

Well, that is it for me for now..thanks for stopping by, and have a GREAT day!! Be sure to check out the rest of the Crazies and see what they have been up to!!

17 comments:

  1. Oh Jessie, your card is wonderful...love all you layers...HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so sweet, Jessie!!! FAB coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how sweet is this little puddle jumper.....AND love the layers of you main image matting

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is totally cute, Jessie! Love that image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute Jessie! I can't wait to get this set - hopefully this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how neat is this! LOve the matchy stripey raincoat! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jessie, your card is gorgeous. Love your paper pieced coat, the paper you chose, all your layering and piercing!
    Gorgeous!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jess I LOVE LOVE LOVE your card!!~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Jessie, this is the sweetest image! What a wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhhh wow what a wunderful card! Love it! Janine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jessie! Your card is so darn cute. . .I just love the dp and the colors! I think I may use that color combo. .it's a great mix. The image is adorable and you colored it so beautifully!! Great job on the paper piecing!!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  12. AWWW Jessie...this is soooo sweet! I love your paper piecing! You always have the funnest DP and colors!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  13. TOO cute, Jess! I had to go order this set after seeing your card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. She is just too cute-I am so glad Melyssa is drawing for TSG now-exciting! Your card just SCREAMS adorable and LOVE the color combo Jess! Miss u!

    ReplyDelete
  15. She is just too cute-I am so glad Melyssa is drawing for TSG now-exciting! Your card just SCREAMS adorable and LOVE the color combo Jess! Miss u!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!