Wednesday, March 2, 2011

MFTWSC9- Hang in There

Hey everyone, it is time for another My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club challenge!! Today's sketch is another good one, but I did make it square again...I just NEED MORE ROOM, lol!! I also realized, after making this card, that I have used the same supplies two weeks in a row...lol. What can I say? I like this paper!!

My image is from the Pure Innocence- Boy&Dog Tree Swing. I stamped it on an X-Press It Blending Card, and then colored him with my copics. He, and his layer of Hot Fudge, were cut out using my Circle, and Petite Scalloped Circle Nestabilities. I also used Pacific Point, and Summer Sun card stock. My ribbons are all from SU, brads are from Michael's, and my spiral clips are from Creative Express.
Well, that is it for me for now!! Be sure to head on over to Kim's blog for a look at the other designers participating in the challenge today!! Thanks for stopping by!!

14 comments:

  1. ugh....there you go using my fave dp again....rofl!
    FANTASTIC card girl! Love the colours and image! Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Jessie, wonderful colours and the image is cute!
    Hugs Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you turned the sketch and your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, no need to fix what aint broke, right? lol I like this paper too, fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Honey, this is another amazing card! You just rock at it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so cute! Love the placement of the image and sentiment. Love the colours too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this, Jessie! Perfect for this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww I love this little guy!! Great card Jessie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet little guy, Jessie! Love your take on the sketch! The PP ribbon really pops!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute, love the paper and the cute card design with that image.

    ReplyDelete
  11. SO fun girlie! LOVE this cute PI and the awesome colors/papers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This little guy is crazy sweet! Love the colours too!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card Jessie! I have the same square issue! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!