Sunday, September 21, 2008

World Alzheimers Day

Today is World Alzheimer's Day, and if you don't know someone affected by this terrible disease, well consider yourself lucky and part of the minority. Truth is over 5 million people suffer from this debilitating disease, and that is not counting the family, friends and loved ones that suffer along with them. A few weeks ago, my pal Carolyn King(cammie) who lost her grandmother this summer to complications from this disease, decided that she was going to do something to help the cause. First she designed this super cute set for Gina K. Designs. It is called Whimsical Autumn, and ALL of her commissions from the set are being donated to the Alzheimer's foundation. Next, as if that wasn't enough, she has quite literally, arranged the BIGGEST BLOG CANDY EVER!!! Carolyn is offering up this HUGE amount of blog candy to ONE lucky person!! Awesome right......there is a catch, and lets face it...it is the LEAST we can all do!! Be sure to check out her blog for more details about how you can enter to win and to see all the fabulousness that she has had donated to her giveaway. I was honored when she contacted me a few weeks ago and asked for a donation. All she asked from me is a card with the back signed by me to include as a prize. Of course, I couldn't just send a card, so I sent this whole pile of goodies!! Most of it is stuff I have duplicates of, because, well...I am addicted!! SOOO, be sure to go check out her blog and do your part to support this worthy cause, and just think, you could be the lucky winner of this AMAZING pile of GOODNESS!! Don't stampers just rock!!!

4 comments:

  1. And YOU Rock also girl!!!! You've got such a loving spirit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet of you Jessie. Big HUGS to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so great that you are donating to this Jessie! I think its amazing what just a few women can do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are awesome! Thanks for donating to such a wonderful cause. I was moved by Cammie's post, glad to know you are a part of it.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!