Sunday, September 21, 2008

You Go Girl!!

Today's Featured Stamper is Shannon(e3stamper), and what a stamper she is!! Not only is she a talented stamper, she is also a super sweetie who leaves the best comments. I chose this card of hers to CASE. I changed everything but the layout, but I didn't mean to this time. I forgot about the sentiment, so my paper was to dark and I had to add it as another panel. I tried my ribbon the way she had it, but it looked better like this, so I went with it. Plus, seriously, I HAD to add brads to it..SERIOUSLY(anyone else as EXCITED about the return of Greys Anatomy as I am??)!! This main image and sentiment are for my SUPAH CUTE new set, Harvest Blessings, from Whipper Snapper. They were just released a week ago and they are TO DIE FOR!! They were designed by the fabulous Anna Wight, who along with the owners of Whipper Snapper, asked me to be Featured Designer this month!! I can't tell you how excited I am to be working with them, and SweetMissDaisy herself, she is amazing!! I stamps Sally the Scarecrow(not officially her name, but I want to be sure that there is no confusion that she is a girl, see the dress) on white cardstock with Black Stazon ink. I then colored her in with my SU markers and layered her with some Really Rust, Bravo Burgandy, and Chocolate Chip paper. The paper is some from my ever growing stack of paper scraps that will soon take over my whole stamp area if I don't start to use them. With that said, I have no clue where it came from because it's a scrap, sorry!I added a bunch of piercing, copper brads, and some yummy wide stitched Chocolate Chip ribbon. The sentiment was stamped and then punched out with my SU oval punches.


Well, that is it for me now...I have about 70 baby announcements to make, and he isn't getting any younger!!LOL!! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!! Don't forget to check out my last post to see how you can be entered to win the biggest blog candy giveaway ever(next post)!!
stamps-Harvest Blessings by Whipper Snapper

paper- Chocolate Chip, Really Rust, Bravo Burgandy,Whisper White and fallish dp

ink-Black Stazon

tools- SU markers, copper brads, wide chocolate ribbon, oval punches

17 comments:

  1. Oh he is just the CUTEST ever!!!! Awesome FS challenge card..I've gotta get to the challenges again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessie this card is adorable I love the colors and that ribbon is delicious. TFS.

    Debbie/Phx AZ

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so stinkin cute, Jessie! Congrats on being guest designer. You definitely deserve it! Your designs are always first rate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute, cute. Perfect layout and colors. The sentiment is charming. I have a few copper brads left from an old SU assortment and covet them. Where did you find yours? Hugs, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jessie I just think this is great... That scarecrow is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. well well--another DT assignment!! You are just rockin' the stamping universe, girlie! I'm so happy for you and once again, just plain ol' proud to know you, my friend! Whipper Snapper is such an awesome co.! I'm loving this fun autumn scarecrow and your fabulous CASE of Shannon's card--great work! Now, you better get crackin' on those announcements, lol! 70 of em...ugh--bless your sweet little heart! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card - Jessie!!! The image is darling!!! Great coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really adorable Jessie, love this!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card, love that image and those gorgeous fall colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally adorable card!! That image is just so cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG this is just too cute!!! Fantastic job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG this is just too cute!!! Fantastic job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable card, Jessie!! That wide ribbon is perfect for the fall card.

    Oh and I am a HUGE Grey's Anatomy fan too ... I can't wait for Thursday's 2 hour premiere ... SERIOUSLY.

    ReplyDelete
  14. this card is so sweet! LOVE the colors, the ribbon, the image is great! Anna is a fantastic artist

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!