Sunday, March 11, 2018

March Kraftin' Kimmie Release Hop!!

Today we are celebrating the  amazing release of ALL of our NEW March Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!!

 ALL THREE new sets will be available this afternoon 
in the Krafty Shop!

So let's have a big happy hop around the design team blogs and check them all out in action!   Grab a nice hot beverage, sit back and relax while you hop around and enjoy all the amazing creations!!



For my creation today, I used the super cute Dino-Mite Pals again...cause they're dinosaurs and they're not here no more cause their species is extinct.(did you sing that, cause I did). Did you know that Jurassic Park is my second favorite movie and it's 25 years old???? How did I get so old...I don't feel old....mentally.

Anywho, if you happened to be sleeping the last few days, unlike me, here is a look at the whole release!

First up is
KICK ASSY BIRTHDAY!




....then BIRTHDAY BIANCA....



and lastly....DINO-MITE PALS!



ALL the new sets are NOW AVAILABLE individually BUT if you HAVE to have it ALL, we also have our 
March Gimme Kimmies Kit which includes all THREE of the new sets together and at a discount!  But only for a limited time and while supplies last!


Happy hoppin' and happy shoppin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!!