Sunday, February 11, 2018

February Kraftin' Kimmie Release Blog Hop!

Today we are celebrating the amazing release of ALL of our NEW February Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!!
 ALL THREE new sets will be available this afternoon in the Krafty Shop!

So let's have a big happy hop around the design team blogs and check them all out in action!   Grab a nice hot beverage, sit back and relax while you hop around and enjoy all the amazing creations!!




For my card today, I used the Welcome to the World set! I just love how cute it is...I had a big white bear at one point, so I wanted to make one just like it!


And now, in case you missed it, a recap of the sets we've released!

First up is
BABY LOVE!



...then sweet WELCOME TO THE WORLD!



...and lastly the adorable
WILD WORLD!




ALL the new sets will be available  individually BUT if you HAVE to have it ALL, we also have our February Gimme Kimmies Kit which includes all THREE of the new sets together and at a discount!  But only for a limited time and while supplies last!

Happy hoppin' and happy shoppin'!

4 comments:

  1. It's an amazing card, I love the stamp you choose.
    Maelle Clef (Cindy Gues)
    http://melleclef.overblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, so adorable, love your card, this is so much fun you guys are so talented, awesome. Thanks Tracey Magner

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!