Monday, November 20, 2017

November Sneaky Peeks with The Cat's Pajamas!

Well Cat's Pajamas fans, you've made it to our last and final day of Sneaky Peeks! As it should be, because I am the biggest procrastinator this side of the South Pole, I am bringing up the rear and showing off creations for our last day of peeks before all the new goodies are released and we have our new release HOP!! With this being our final release of the year, we have some super gorgeous Valentine goodies, and I have used two of those today, TIME OUT and SENT WITH LOVE.  


My first care was made using the Sent With Love set, and the new Blessed CutUp. I paired it with some Carta Bella paper, and lots of fun embellishments. I'm in love to say the least.


My second card features my favorite bunny, and the new Time Out set, along with the GORGEOUS Wings Cut Ups. My paper is from Doodlebug Love Bugs, and I added a fun metal heart embellishment. I went with a bit of less is more on this one....yeah, I don't know what came over me either.

Here are the products I have used:





And now some details!


If you are in it to win it, and you should be, be sure to comment here, or on my post on Instagram at @stampgirl78. The person who's comment gets chosen will win a $10 gift certificate to use at the Cat's Pajamas store!


Be sure to check out the Cat's Pajamas blog for more details!!
Have a great day lovelies!



4 comments:

  1. Both cards are so fantastic Jessie! I love the sentiments in the bunny set and those wings (swoon)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable cards! I love all the cute details you add with the embellishments! The bear is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness !! Both of your cards are simply amazing !!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!