Monday, October 16, 2017

Skipping Stones October Blog Hop!!

Hey there friends, and welcome to our Skipping Stones October Blog Hop!!

We had taken a bit of a break, but we are back, and not only are we back, but we are back with some new team members!! Below, after my project for today, you will find the names of all the hop members, and you can follow along and see what they have created for today! I hope you have fun and enjoy what they have created for today!



For my card, I used one of my FAVORITE Skipping Stones sets, I'd Pick You.  No matter what colors I use on this gorgeous set, it always makes me super happy!

Well, that is it for me for now!! Be sure to follow along on the hop and check out my teammates gorgeous creations once they are posted. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

             Jessie < ---- me


7 comments:

  1. Hi Jessie! I love your pretty card, beautiful layers and coloring!
    Ginny M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back. I love your card. Super super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the perfect complexity of your card. Every embellishment looks as if it's right where it should be and what a beautiful color palette. Home run!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO pretty. Love all the layers and embellishments. What did you use to color the flower? This is too pretty to send to someone - I wanna keep it for myself! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great project, looking forward to working with you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Card!! So glad to be on the team with you!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!