Tuesday, June 20, 2017

TCPTUES336-Continued!!

Hey there friends and followers, I hope you are doing well!! 

Today's post is a card I made using one of the super cute new sets from The Cat's Pajamas: Bunnies At Sea!!

I made it as a second sample for this month's challenge, so be sure to check out the end of the post for all the details....this one has a huge prize of $50 to spend at the TCP store, so you want to play long!!



Like I said, I used the Bunnies at Sea set, and paired it with some Doodlebug paper. I added some dots to resemble water bubbles. I love this Doodlebug paper pad for any kind of water scene, so I turned to it as soon as I saw this cute snorkling bunny!


  1. Every Release Tuesday a new challenge will be posted on The Cat’s Pajamas blog and our Facebook page.
  2. If you want to play along you just upload your design to The Cat’s Pajamas blog page using the InLinkz button by, 11:55 EDT the day before the next challenge.
  3. You are not required to use a Cat’s Pajamas stamp or die but if you have them we would love to see them.
  4. On the day after the challenge ends, the winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $50

Well, that is it for me for now!! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

1 comment:

  1. Really cute card. Love the cute image bunny and the papers you used.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!