Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Happy Birthday Nana Diana!!

Hey there friends and fellow stampers, today the girls at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps have a very special blog hop to celebrate a VERY special stamper...our very own Nana Diana, or Diana Pickering as you may know her!!

It's Nana's Birthday, and we are celebrating her in style, so make sure you swing by her blog and wish her a happy birthday!


I used the SUPER cute new Dandy Lion for her Birthday card...which is late, but on it's way!!! She's the newest Krafty Komeback stamp!!

Well, that is it for me for now....make sure you keep hopping so you can wish Nana all kinds of love!!

Happy Birthday Nana, you will never know how much your love and kindness means to me. You treat me as if I was your own, and I feel so much love and kindness from you. You are a truly amazing person and I am blessed to know you and have you as a friend. I love you with my whole heart!!



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card love it..Happy Birthday to Nana!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! I love the bright colors and you do such a great job with layering and adding textures; awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!