Tuesday, April 25, 2017

April Cat's Pajamas Blog Hop!!

Hey there, and welcome to this month's new release blog hop with The Cat's Pajamas!!

I am your first stop on the hop, so thanks for joining me!! 


For my card today, I used the super fun new Live Love Laugh Cut Up paired with the new Watercolor Basics stamp set. I used it to create this fun card set. I had so much fun with the colors and creation of this set!!!

Here are the products I have used:




Well, that is it for me for now!! From here, please head on over to NANCY'S BLOG!! She's got some wonderful creations to share with you!!



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful set of cards Jessie! Thank you for all your fun and creative projects this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessie, the colors and techniques you used to create the setting for these great words are perfect. Thanks for sharing these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun and full of color Jessie! Adorable designs!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!