Sunday, September 11, 2016

CYCI#137-Colorful Rise&Shine

Hey there loves, it's time for another Can You Case It Challenge! This week's challenge is a fun color challenge....a fun one that found me at google trying to figure out just what exactly Chartreuse REALLY was....cause come on now, I'm from the country.


I used my Rise & Shine set from The Cat's Pajamas....cause it's amazing. I paired it with some cardstock from Bazzill that I thought could pass for the challenge colors, and while they are brighter than the graphic, well, that's how I roll. 


Well, that is it for me for now! Thanks for stopping by and checking out my work! I hope you have had a great weekend, and I hope to see you playing along!

 Til tomorrow, be excellent to each other.


9 comments:

  1. Bright is beautiful!! That sentiment is ME! Love it!~Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! I'm in awe of your coloring skills... and those buttons! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Another super card! Your cards always amaze me and your coloring is fabulous!!!! The sentiment really speaks to me too LOL! -Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another stunning design! Perfection! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jessica, this is another great card. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jessie, WOW! I always love your cards. They are amazing. The sentiment made me laugh. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how this card came together!! I love that sentiment too. Its so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love this smudgie dirty little bunny who apparently hates mornings and having to get all squeaky clean.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really a cute card. can you tell me what you used for the clear drops?

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!