Saturday, August 27, 2016

C4C351-Totally Witchin'

Hey there party people, and welcome back to my poor, neglected blog. I'm a slacker, what can I say?
I'm actually not, I've been crazy busy, but you'll have to wait until later to see some of the other awesomeness that I have created!

Today, I have a card for the new Crazy 4 Challenges challenge! I am ending my month as hostess with a Holiday challenge. I left it am leaving it up to all of you to decide which holiday you want your card to be for, just make some sort of holiday card!


For my card today, I paired the super cute new Totally Witchin' set from Kraftin' Kimmie stamps with some yummy Doodlebug Halloween paper. Now, normally on Saturday I play along with the Kraftin' Kimmie challenge....but someone let Melanie be in charge, and they went with a vintage, shabby, chic theme or something....I can not. Can't.

Well, that is it for me for now!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and checking out my work!
Now, go to the 
blog, and check out all my teammates!!

Have a stampy day!!

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute, I love that image and all of the buttons!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!