Tuesday, June 23, 2015

TCP Tuesday Inspiration

Hey ya'll and welcome to my bloggity blog....however you got here, I'm happy you came, and I whether you leave a comment or not, I'm just happy that you decided to stop long enough to look. :)

Today is Tuesday, so it is time for another new challenge from The Cat's Pajamas. This week's challenge is a Inspiration challenge. I loved the light feel of the photo, the springy bright colors, and the different levels of images in the jars photo(you can see the photo HERE). 


For my card today, I used the super gorgeous new Take Flight stamp set. I paired it with the Bird Friends and Stitched Clouds CutUps. My sentiment was cut out with the Fancy Flip Frames CutUps. I used 4 MFT inks in Steel Grey, Lemon Drop, Bubblegum, and Berrylicious. My cardstock is Michael's White, MFT Banana Split, Berrylicious, and Bubblegum, and some MME DP. To finish, I embellished with some Hemp Cord and brads.

Here are the products I have used:







  1. Every other Tuesday a new challenge will be posted here on The Cat's Pajama's Blog as well as on our Facebook page.
  2. If you want to play along you just upload your design using the InLinkz on the TCP blog. If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers use keyword TCPTUES293. Only the entries uploaded to the Inlinkz button will be considered for Swanky Stamper at the end of the month.
  3. You must have your project posted by the Monday, 12 midnight EDT before the next challenge to be eligible to win the Cat Cash.
  4. Cards and projects are not required the use of a Cat’s Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die.
  5. On the following TCP Tuesday, the winner will be chosen at random from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $10 or $15 if a TCP product is used.
  6. At the end of the month, The Swanky Stamper will be selected from all the weekly entries. The Swanky Stamper will receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND… They’ll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig and a snazzy badge to display on their blog. The Swanky Stamper will be announced the First Monday of the month on our Facebook page and The Cat's Pajamas' Blog.
  7. The Swanky Stamper will be announced the First Monday of the month on our Facebook page and the Cat's Pajamas' Blog.

Well, that's it for me for now!! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! My Dad is coming to see me, so it is a HAPPY day.....I go into the hospital tomorrow for an outpatient treatment, so, cross your fingers there are no hiccups!

4 comments:

  1. The thing, or should I say things I luv about your cards are your colour choices. They are ALWAYS so pleasing to the eye! Thanks always for the wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a super pretty card - love the colours! All the best for your appointment Jessie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card! Such soft colors!! I'll be thinking of you and hope all goes well with the outpatient treatment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Love the mix of patterns and soft colors. Hope things go well tomorrow--I'll be sending lots of good thoughts your way!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!