Thursday, April 17, 2014

Kraftin' Kimmie Peeks-Day One

Welcome to day ONE of our APRIL Kraftin' Kimmie Previews!!! Today we are excited to share a supah cute new set featuring Lulu, Lexi and Lucas! It's by artist Cheryl Alger and will help us welcome spring! We are sharing samples today featuring.......RAINY DAY FUN!!



For my card today, I paired the Rainy Day Fun set with my MME Collectable "Notable" paper pad. I used Orange Fizz, Sour Apple, Blu Raspberry, and Smooth White cardstock, and buttons in the same color, from My Favorite Things. My background was created using the MFT Circle Stax Die-namics, and I used the Cloud Die-namics to make some cute little clouds for this one. To finish, I used brads, a spiral clip, and some MFT ribbon.

All the Krafty Girls and Guests listed below have lots of super FUN designs to show you, so be sure to hop over to each of them! And while you're there, be sure to leave a comment because we are giving away one of the new sets and YOU could WIN!! {All of this week's winners will be announced at the online party on Saturday morning!}

Then come on back tomorrow to check out MORE fun new stamps we have to share with you! And ALL the new APRIL stamps will be available on Saturday morning at the KKStamps Shop!!
Happy hoppin'!

32 comments:

  1. I love the colorful! Beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my ... simply adorable ... so cut with the little duck x hugs jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many amazing details and so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Jessie! Love the colours you used!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is as sweet as chocolate

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the bright colours! Such a happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this color combo! Great layout and all of the metal embellies are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh! My light was just gone so I am commenting again... An adorable card with perfect colour combo and beautiful clouds effect.
    (If first one is published , delete the other one).

    ReplyDelete
  9. You chose the perfect colors for this spring card! WOW beautiful lady!! I love the layers, buttons, the clouds and the swirls you added!! Feels like spring to me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the bright colours and colour combination

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sooooooooooo Cute LOVE this color combo ( it just says love ) and all your matching embellishments! The details are so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card feels like a breath of fresh air!! Spring colors...all all so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my! how adorable. Great colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute! Love the fun colors you've used!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Delightful card,
    love the colors
    and the buttons
    on it.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so adorable!! Love your color combo and your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful cards! I love your color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my gosh - how adorable! I LOVE the colors you used on this - it makes me happy just looking at it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh How I love the creations from your blog. So much detail and creativity! great colors and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I really like your card. Everything about it is wonderful. I might have to use it for some inspiration once I have this stamp set myself!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful color combo and your coloring is awesome...Love the Sassy Cheryl image. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful! makes me wanna go play out in the rain!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow...this new image by Cheryl is just lovely. I love the bright colours your used and it just makes me want it to rain where I am. I do however need a bright umbrella like you coloured here ! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your card is amazing and so colorful! I'm loving these stamps! Love how you embellished it too!
    Hugs and Happiness,
    Briana C.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very cute card. Love the colors and especially the piercing. It looks great on the card.

    ReplyDelete
  26. The coloring is great. Love the clouds over the last layer. The buttons and ribbon really pop.
    Wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh My Gosh! this is cute as can be.. love your colors and coloring!
    hugs
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  28. oh wow Jessie, love your Spring design. you have used this new Kraftin Kimmie stamp beautifully!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. These bright colors sure can cheer up anyone on a rainy day. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!