Thursday, February 13, 2014

Kraftin' Kimmie Peeks-Day One

Welcome to day ONE of our FEBRUARY Kraftin' Kimmie Peeks!!! Today we are excited to share a supah cute MEW set by artist Thais Narciso!! These little pussycats are just too cute!!! We are sharing samples today featuring.......FELINE GREAT!


For my card today, I used this super cute kitty from the Feline Great set. I stamped him on X-Press It blending card, and then colored him with my Copics. I then layered him with Gumdrop Green, Electric Red, and Nightshift Blue from MFT. My Party Hat Banner is a die from MFT as well, and I Used their Sweet Tooth grosgrain. To finish, I added some brads. My paper is from the Simple Stories Summer Fresh paper pad.

All the Krafty Girls listed below have lots of super FUN designs to show you, so be sure to hop over to each of them! And while you're there, be sure to leave a comment because we are giving away one of the new sets and YOU could WIN!! {All of this week's winners will be announced at the online party on Saturday night!}

Then come on back tomorrow to check out MORE fun new stamps we have to share with you! And ALL the new FEBRUARY stamps will be available on Saturday night at the KKStamps Shop!!

Happy hoppin'!

20 comments:

  1. Such a bright and cheerful card. These kitty images are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessie, I love your work!! This card is absolutely perfect!!!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love your coloring and papers and the banner is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I like the paper pin punching... i forget what you call it, but it looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card! I
    do like the
    party hat
    banner! Cute.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute with the little mouse peeking out

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a cute card!!! love the layout and of course the stamp is cute too!!! just great

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way cute!! That banner is fantastic!! I LOVE how you colored him... He is gorgeous!!! Absolutely adorable!! This is an amazing card!!!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is really cute card. love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! Love how your banner looks like party hats!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many details...that is what makes this card great! Plus the image is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing your creation- this is a really great set

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the colors & details; the paper piercing around just adds your eye inward and I love the banner!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Jessie, this card is so lovely and that cat is just so stinkin' cute. Oh my...love it.

    Thanks for sharing and inspiring me.

    ReplyDelete
  15. How freakin' cute is this one!

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the colors and design...that is one cute cat!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This little kitty of yours
    You really made her shine
    This little kitty of yours
    I only wish she were mine.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!