Tuesday, December 17, 2013

December TCP Tuesday-Signed, Sealed, Delivered

This month's The Cat's Pajamas Tuesday Challenge is called Signed, Sealed, Delivered, and we were to make a gift to give this holiday season.


I decided to make a gift for someone special to me, who loves snowmen. The Let the Flakes Fly set was PEFECT for creating my gift!!


I started by creating a gift back using my Let the Flakes Fly set, and the Celebration Toppers Cut Ups. I used some MME Winter Wonderland paper, paired with MFT Cardstock in Smooth White, Electric Red, Sour Apple, and Berrylicious. I added buttons in Sweet Tooth and Berrylicious, with Hemp Cord tied through them. To finish, I used Michael's brads, and Sweet Tooth grosgrain to finish.


My tags were created using the same cardstock, stamps, and cut ups, but I added a Sweet Tooth ribbon hanger, and covered it with another piece of cardstock to keep it secure. 

I hope she likes them!!

Now it's your turn!  Do you have an idea for a quick or even not so quick gift??  We'd love to see it - and you could win this month's Swanky Stamper title just for sharing your fab idea!!  

Visit us on the TCP blog and in the TCP Member Forum at SCS!  Have a great day!



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful project Jessie - love the bag and those ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Serious cuteness. Those tags are too pretty to use!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a fabulous gift!!!! Gorgous colors!!! Super fun snowmen! Love the way you made the tags! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are those word die's TCP's???? Love those! This whole set is amazing honey!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!