Wednesday, May 1, 2013

MFTWSC122-It's a Boy

Hey everyone, and happy Wednesday!! That means it is time for another Wednesday Stamp Club challenge from My Favorite Things! It's MY favorite sketch challenge!


For my card today, I wanted to play along in this week's Crazy 4 Challenges challenge, so I decided to make a card for a baby...specifically, a baby boy! I used the super cool Airplane Greeting set and matching Die-namics, and cut out my plane using Smooth White and Steel Grey cardstock. I added the stripes down the side using Berrylicious ink, and my propeller was attached with a silver brad. The other Die-namics I used on my card were the Circle Stax Die-namics in Lemon Drop for my sun, the Wonky Scalloped Border Die-namics with Sweet Tooth felt, and my Lead the Way Die-namics in Steel Grey. For my sentiment, it was stamped with Black Licorice ink, and I added a Berrylicous button with Hemp Cord to accent it.


For the inside, I used more of the same supplies.

Well, that is it for me for now! Be sure to check out the MFT Blog for all the details. :)


4 comments:

Leave me some love!!