Friday, May 24, 2013

Happy Birthday Bestie!!

Today is one of my most favorite people's birthday, and we are celebrating her birthday with a little blog hop!! 

If you don't already know her, and you haven't been hopping, it's Jessica Knutsen's, owner of There She Goes Clear Stamps, birthday. Her birthday always falls during release week, but we didn't want her to think we forgot her, so we interrupt this regularly scheduled program to say Happy Birthday to one of my bestest friends! I love you so much, and can't imagine what my world would be like without you in it!

MWAHHHH!

I made this card for Jessica using the SUPER cute new Amalia Ballerina. I wanted to use her during the peeks, but decided today was the PERFECT day to show her off! I paired her with the Sentimental Birthday's set, some MME Oliver paper, and Nightshift Blue, Smooth White, Berrylicious, and Banana Split cardstock. I finished it up by embellishing her with some Nightshift Blue grosgrain, a Nightshift Blue, Berrylicious, and Sweet Tooth button with hemp through them, and some Michael's brads.

Well, that is it for me for now! Be sure to head to Jessica's blog and say hi and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! I love your colors and your coloring is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great card! Jessica is going to love it!!
    ~ Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the color combo on this Jess!!! FAB layout and coloring too! Just GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet. This is one of my favorite images.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gosh I love her, Jessie! I think I need to order her this weekend. great colors with all the blues! thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the color! Gorgeous. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really cute Jessie! So many fun embellies too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty and adorable! I agree with the others, awesome embellishments too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute! Amazing coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You almost made me cry with your post, I love seeing the love! She will cry too so well done! Awesome card love!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!