Monday, April 22, 2013

Shiver Me Timbers/Ship Happens Blog Hop Challenge

Here we are at our first day of April peeks, and we hope you are JUST as excited as we are!! We have four days of hops this month, ending with our release party on Facebook(Saturday, April 27th at 9pmEst), AND the release of the new stamps at 11pmEST after the party. Be sure to hop along all week to get entered to win the giveaways from each day!! For now, let's get to the good stuff!



It took a little begging, but we finally got Torico to illustrate a pirate set for us!! If you “need a little ‘aye’ candy”, well then “X marks the spot”.



Shiver Me Timbers is a 6x8 set that includes a total of 24 stamps and will sell for $24.00. The new stamps will be available on Saturday, April 27th at 11pm.



I can't get over how much I LOVE this set!! I paired my images with the MME Union Square paper pad and Black Licorice, Kraft, and Electric Red cardstock from My Favorite Things. I have listed all the supplies I have used below. :) I also used this week's There She Goes sketch challenge!!

                                                   
I’m sure it comes as NO surprise to all you loyal There She Goes fans, but we couldn’t go without creating a companion set to go along with this SUPER fun set!! Leave it to the Trendsetters to come up with so many FUNNY and AWESOME sentiments that one set just couldn’t hold them all.

Ship Happens is a  3x4 set that includes a total of 9 stamps and will sell for $9.00. The new stamps will be available on Saturday, April 27th at 11pm.


I couldn't resist using this sentiment on the inside, because, well...it's my favorite. Gimme that BOOTY!! lol


Would you like to win the new Shiver Me Timbers/Ship Happens stamp set? Here is what you need to do- visit the Trendsetter’s blogs that are participating in each of the blog hop challenges below and comment on their creations as you go. One of the Trendsetter’s blogs (from each hop day) will be randomly chosen as the ‘it’ blog and a winner will be picked using a random number generator from the comments left on that Trendsetter’s Blog Hop Challenge post.

You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning new stamps! The Blog Hop Challenges will be open until 5 PM Eastern Time Saturday, April 27th with the winner being announced during the release party chat.

Here are the supplies I have used, the links for the stamp sets will work starting on Saturday, April 27th when the stamp sets are released. :)


Here are the supplies I have used, the links for the stamp sets will go directly to them on Saturday, April 27th when the stamp sets are released. :)

29 comments:

  1. Love, love this card! Great layout and the colours are perfect for the theme! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Love the papers and the twine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layout...twine looks so good with this theme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card...the deep rich colours and layering is just great for this stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your card, the way you have framed the central image. Is that designer paper, or did you make your own.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Neat card. Love the paper and the twine... and of course the sentiments are too funny. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great card, Jessie! I love all that booty!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all of the cards on the hop, but this one just might be my favorite one! I love all of your great paper choices, the phenomenal coloring and all of those little details that bring out the pirate-y-ness (you like that word?) of this card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card. I love the paper and the way you wrapped the twine. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The twine and red striped paper add so much. I love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic coloring and card design.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fantastic card! Lovin' the paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. My son loves pirates. I'd like to make something just like this for him.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Really gorgeous with all that twine and black ribbon. Perfect paper choices and colours and I love your sentiment piece too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. cute card Jessie, love the colors you used and your coloring is out of this world. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Can one say that a pirate card is beautiful - because this is!! Outstanding job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Jessie, another great card! You have a distinctive style that I just adore. I won one of your cards on a week in review....and its front and center inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super fab! Great use of embellishments, especially love the hemp cord!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fantastic card! Love your attention to detail! Twine, clip,background....love it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovin' these images and sentiments! SO SUPER FUN! And your patterned paper choices and layers are JUST AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesome card! Love the colors and the twine wrapped around the card! Love how his treasured is piled at his feet! Too cute! TFS God bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awesome, great way to use 2 sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love these sentiments too...and I love how you used them. The layout of your card is stunning and I love that you included the pile of gold on the front!

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a perfectly embellished card! Everything goes perfectly together! Fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the coloring of your pirate on your gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  26. A really fun layout for that fun pirate. Fun colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  27. LOL, how fun is this!!! Such a great set, love your card!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!