Wednesday, April 10, 2013

MFTWSC119-Hi Honey

Hey everyone, and happy Wednesday!! That means it is time for another Wednesday Stamp Club challenge from My Favorite Things! It's MY favorite sketch challenge!

For my card today, I used the super cute new Doodle Garden-Sweet as Can Bee stamp set. I stamped her on X-Press It blending card, colored her with Copics, and then cut her out using my Oval Stax Die-namics. I used parts of the Blueprints 1 Die-namics to create my background using some Black Licorice Cardstock, Smooth White carstock, and Authentique paper. I embellished my card with Black Licorice Grosgrain and Michael's brads. I used the Party Banner Die-namics for my banner at the top. To finish, I used the Sentiment Strips Die-namics to create my sentiment flag.

Here are the Die-namics I have used:






Well, that is it for me for now! Be sure to check out the MFT blog for a full list of designers participating in today's sketch!


7 comments:

  1. Aaaaaw, that's a cutie! Want to cuddle it ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these papers with her, and that big black bow is FABBY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! I love your colors and papers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable. What a sweet little bee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww a cutie bee! love the banner and the fab colours together. i always love when you add in the black it looks so striking!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!