Monday, April 8, 2013

April New Product Tour Day 1

Welcome to Day 1 of this month's My Favorite Things New Product Tour posts, and if you haven't noticed we have changed the way we are doing things! Be sure to head to the MFT blog for all the important info you will need to participate in this month's release, and to find out how and what you can win....trust me, it's worth the trip!! 

 The new release products will be available at My Favorite Things on April 9th at 10 PM EST!!!


As with every New Product Tour, we are all focusing primarily on one set, and I am using the new Document It-Hello My Name Is set. I decided to make two different projects using this SUPER fun set, the first of which is a scrapbook page of my SUPER cute nephew, Mark. My page measures 6x6, and has a Black Licorice, Orange Fizz, Factory Green, and Smooth White base. I wanted a chance to show off the AWESOME new Orange Fizz and Factory Green inks that are being released this week! I am in LOVE with Factory Green...just sayin'. 



I stamped the main image from Hello My Name Is on Smooth White with Black Licorice, and added my sentiment and stars with Orange Fizz and Factory Green. I used my three cardstock colors, and the Stacking Star Die-namics to create my star embellishments. 


I then used the SUPER adorable new Bottom Line Alphabet Die-namics to  cut out Mark's name....LOVE the new alphabet. LOVE it! It was cut out using Factory Green and Orange Fizz cardstock.

My second project is a card I made using the Hello My Name Is set. I made it for a friend's wedding, and I LOVE it! I used Black Licorice, Electric Red, Pink Lemonade, and Smooth White cardstock along with Echo Park Love Story paper.


My image was stamped with Black Licorice ink, and I added the Happy with Electric Red. I used the new Border It-Mod Borders as an accent in Pink Lemonade. Black Licorice Grosgrain, Michael's brads, and Some hearts from the Hearts a Plenty Die-namics. They were cut out of Electric Red and Pink Lemonade cardstock.


I used the Open Simply Scallop Trio Die-namics to accent my paper, and added the LOVE on top of it with the Bottom Line Alphabet Die-namics.


For the inside, I used a sentiment from the Clearly Sentimental about Love set, and more of the Hearts a Plenty Die-namics hearts. My border is from the Open Simply Scallop  Trio Die-namics.

That is it for me for now, and you should DEFINITELY head on over to the MFT blog for all the details you need to know about this release. Trust me...you need to know them!!
Again,  the new release products will be available at My Favorite Things on April 9th at 10 PM EST!!! 




19 comments:

  1. Such wonderful creations! Love them both a ton!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling pic and layout!! Love the card, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh these are both so great! Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photo and layout.Love the new alphabet!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving those letters! Me thinks I am gonna need those!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving the orange and green on your layout!! Fantastic colours and an adorable page!! Your card is awesome too! The colour sceme if fabulous!! Amazing projects yet again Jessie!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. fun terrific scrap page, great cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous projects! I love the great color combos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute layout. Love the use of the name tag!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet projects! Love the way you used the letters and didn't place them in a straight line both on the layout and the card! You DO have a cute nephew!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so adorable. Love the different styles of each one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are ubber talented. Love these cards and all their details.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those letters are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful cards, love them both

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your work is wonderful but I'm afraid that little boy's smile trumps you. What a cutie. Really didn't think I needed another alphabet die but you are changing my mind. Looks great on all your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE these Jess!!! Just FABULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!