Monday, April 1, 2013

Some News For MFT!!

I can't spill the beans here, but MFT has an announcement on the MFT Blog that we are all super excited about!! Be sure to head there for all the details, but not until you check out my card!!

For tonight, I made a card using the You Make My Day set, because this news DOES make my day!! I stamped my sentiment  a piece of Smooth White cardstock which was cut out with the Framed Greetings Die-namics. My base is also Smooth White, and I used Grapesicle to cut out my Mini Hybrid Heirloom Rose Die-namics. To accent my patterned paper, I used the Open Scalloped Border Die-namics in Steel Grey. To finish, I accented my flower with the Large Leaf Filled Flourish Die-namics cut out of my MME Fiddlesticks paper.


For the inside, I used more of the same supplies.

Here are the Die-namics I have used:





Well, that is it for me for now! Be sure to stop by the MFT blog and see the big news!!

4 comments:

  1. oooh love this flower!!! i am dreadful at making them so i always admire when people do them well :) the purple and yellow looks fabulous together too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply gorgeous Jessie!! Love the colours and of course the use of the die-namics is just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! You rocked that flower..I haven't mastered them yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining in on the fun news, Jessie, and what a gorgeous card. But then again, what else would I expect from you?! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!